Swooping from the traditional pads and tampons couldn’t be much easier with the help of Green Rays Cups, this brand is very informative and tells you exactly what to expect and how to find the right cup for you.
These cups come in a cotton bag which is great for storing, has a informative manual how to best use the product and has a great co-founder behind the company based in Cyprus.
Carry on with your active lifestyle with no interruptions. Even While on Period.
- Reusable Alternative To Disposable Tampons And Pads
- Eco-friendly, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Fairtrade, Zero-waste
- Collects the menstrual flow
Why is it better?
- COMFORTABLE – Suitable for an active lifestyle: Swim, Dance, Work, Sleep, Surf or Run a marathon without the need to reach the toilet every couple of hours.
- HEALTHIER & SAFER – No more chemicals. Keep your vaginal flora PH normal while helping to prevent conditions associated with tampon use such as dryness, irritation, allergies or thrush.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Cheers to a zero-waste period, keep the Earth clean month after month.
- ECONOMICAL – Reusable for up to 10 years, a true Money-Smart alternative.
- ODOUR FREE – No more “funky-smells”! Minimal exposure to air prevents unpleasant odours.
- CONVENIENT – No more running to the pharmacy in the middle of the night, the cup is accessible, there when you need it.
- WATERPROOF – Keep your swimming schedule even while on period
- DAY & NIGHT Protection – Continuous wear for up to 12 hours
- HIGH CAPACITY – Can hold the capacity of up to 4 tampons
- Size A – those under the age of 30 & who have not given birth
- Size B – those above the age of 30 or those who have given birth
- Size Mini – those with a low-cervix (learn how to measure it here)
How to use it?
- Aiming to collect rather than absorb the menstrual flow, keeping your vaginal PH natural
- Fold it to reach almost the size of a tampon, insert and enjoy up to 12 hours of leak-free protection
- Remove, rinse with water and soap & repeat
- Sterilize in boiling water, every month, at the beginning and end of the cycle
- 1 menstrual cup
- 1 GOTs certified organic cotton pouch
- Detailed instructions guide in English & Greek