Coffee face scrub formulated for sensitive skin with chamomile, rosehip, geranium and patchouli essential oils.
UpRenowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation, making an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne and psoriasis. Rich in vitamins E and B, jojoba oil deeply moisturises, helping dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration.
This face scrub gently buffs away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
- Natural facial exfoliator for sensitive skin
- Gently buffs away dead, dry skin to leave you soft and smooth
- With chamomile and shea butter to nourish and moisturise post-scrub
- Created with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in an aluminium tube in fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.